Monday, November 16, 2009

Humor

Recently I installed an invisible fence to keep my 5 month old pup Kota in the yard. My girlfriend insisted that I be shocked once so that I understand what the dog will be experiencing should she attempt to cross the boundary. I found myself understanding completely why she wanted me to do it but I could not gather the courage to shock myself so I have been putting it off. Today the dog got out of the invisible fence. I walked across the street to retrieve my dog from the neighbors yard. I removed the collar from the dog so that I could take her home (back across the fence line). With the fifty pound bloodhound pup in one arm and the removed collar in the other I proceeded to put the dog back into my yard where she belongs. Managing my dog in one arm turnned out to be a daunting task as she is fairly large and energetic, so much so that I completely forgot that I was carring the shock collar in my right hand. As I walked back into my yard my girlfriend recieved her wish. Turns out its not painfull at all... It really just scares the shit out you if you are not paying attention. That doesnt mean that I will be doing it again any time soon. Well I think its funny, hope you do to!

No comments:

Post a Comment